Account Manager, Finance
Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. was established in 1956 and currently employs over 9000 people, a public trade company (stock code 600267). Hisun focuses on the integration of pharmaceutical research and development (R&D) with production resources to provide its global customers with outstanding products and services.
Hisun Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. was established in New Jersey in 2009 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. Currently we have an opening in our Finance：
Account Manager, Finance
This is a management-level position responsible for managing and directing all finance related activities of the organization. The position plays a key role for the company’s commercial organization (Sales & Marketing), leads the account receivables, expense financial planning and reporting process, monthly close process and analytical support. The position will report into the CEO and will work closely with the sales team. We are looking for a hands-on player with a heavy focus on being a trusted finance business partner for our commercial organization.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical financial processes and analysis including chargebacks, rebates, and admin fees. Experience with big three wholesaler, GPOs and other purchasing groups, familiar with generic contract structure.
- Accounts Receivable – invoicing, credit / debit memos, cash applications, A/R follow-up, account reconciliation, A/R aging reports, cashflow, and sales and chargeback matching by comparing data on book and data from vendor.
- Accounts Payable – purchases, expense invoices, payments, A/P aging reports.
- Maintain Bank reconciliation and reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Increase productivity by developing automated accounting applications, coordinating information requirements.
- Experience to work with global finance headquarter to consolidate financials for quarter and yearly reporting, experience with China government reporting system a plus.
- Design and maintain budget and forecasting model. Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Familiar with financial modeling, business metrics, and able to elaborate finance concept to management.
- Supported generic drugs business operation tasks such as vendor management, contract maintenance, data reporting, sales data, chargeback data and rebate analysis, assisted sales team with variance tasks.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- Advanced degree, MBA, CMA, CPA or other financial certification is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of Finance or Accounting is required
- Must have Pharmaceutical experiences especially related to generic drug sales/marketing and its financial transactions and activities
- Proficiency with Quickbook or SAP ERP, and IMS data a plus
- Intermediate or advance excel skills
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment, but also independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and positive work ethic
- Language: Mandarin Chinese is a plus
As a member of the Hisun Pharmaceuticals USA team, you’ll find an environment that celebrates diversity and encourages the open exchange of ideas. We are proud to offer an attractive salary along with a generous benefits package including employer matched 401(K) program, paid vacation days, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to email@example.com