Associate Director / Director of Finance
This is a management-level position responsible for managing and directing all finance related activities of the organization. The position plays a key role for the company’s commercial organization (Sales & Marketing), leads the account receivables, expense financial planning and reporting process, monthly close process and analytical support. The position will report into the CEO but will work closely with the Vice President of National Accounts and other commercial department heads. We are looking for a hands-on player/coach with a heavy focus on being a trusted finance business partner for our commercial organization.
- Partner with department heads to develop Key Performance Indicators along with metrics, commercial dashboard monthly reviews, sales/EBITDA forecasting and operating plan reviews
- Execute internal financial controls to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley 404 requirements
- Manage account receivables activities, expense and forecast budgeting
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all regular management reports; seek to enhance reporting frameworks and tools to drive greater financial accountability and acumen across Company
- Monthly close process and quarterly business review financial reporting
- Meet with department heads on a regular basis to understand expense tracking versus budget and forecast then provide a bridge analysis of any gaps
- Collaborate with Marketing to share information for gross-to-net forecasts to develop accruals
- Responsible for evaluating, updating, adhering to and communicating internal controls related to the commercial departments
- Assist in revenue modeling for existing products, product or company acquisition opportunities and support due diligence efforts for product or company acquisition opportunities
- Review, analyze and approve purchase orders and contracts
- Various ad-hoc financial modeling and analyses
- Assist in corporate finance initiatives and monthly processes
- Maintain and responsible for Finance Department SOP and policies
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- Advanced degree, MBA, CMA, CPA or other financial certification is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of Finance or Accounting, or other related business experience is required.
- Must have Pharma/Biotech experiences especially related to generic drug sales/marketing and its financial transactions and activities
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, QuickBooks or equivalent accounting software
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and good independent judgment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and positive work ethic
- Must have strong project management and financial modeling & analysis experience.
As a member of the Hisun Pharmaceuticals USA team, you’ll find an environment that celebrates diversity and encourages the open exchange of ideas. We are proud to offer an attractive salary along with a generous benefits package including employer matched 401(K) program, paid vacation days, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to email@example.com