Generic Pharmaceutical Account Manager/Director
Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. was established in 1956 and currently employs over 9000 people, and is a public trade company (stock code 600267). Hisun’s vision is to become a widely respected international pharmaceutical company by advancing its mission of persisting in pharmaceutical innovation for the benefit of human beings. Hisun focuses on the integration of pharmaceutical research and development (R&D) with production resources to provide its global customers with outstanding products and services. To date, over 40 of the company's products have passed certification by the FDA (U.S.), EDQM (EU), TGA (Australia), KFDA(Korea), etc., and are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide.
Hisun Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. was established in Princeton, New Jersey in November 2009 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. Currently we have an opening in our Sales Organization：
Generic Pharmaceutical Account Manager / Director
This role will be a key figure in maintaining a healthy dialogue and conducting face-to-face meetings to manage strategic customer relationships. This will be done with the overall objective in mind to provide in-depth account planning and strategic direction for growing sales with key customers; develop and launch promotional materials; support sales efforts. Provide information and support for the U.S. generic product line to meet sales and margin objectives. Achieve the corporate objectives by driving execution of sales and marketing plan, tracking actuals vs. target and other key metrics such as market trends, competitive threats, supply and demand management then recommending tactics to achieve targets. Primary responsibilities include:
- Gather market intelligence on competitive developments and products, and provide clear, concise market intelligence to management
- Manage existing portfolio of products into assigned accounts; implement sales and marketing initiatives for newly launched products
- Gather pertinent information to successfully launch new products
- Participate in the development of sales strategies by product, by customer
- Develop depth within account beyond buyer to fully understand customer business strategy and how company can profitably participate
- Lead the development and execution of commercial launch strategies including pricing and customer offers along with sales team to ensure prioritization and successful launch of the right products.
- Manage team activities to ensure on-time launches and data gathering to meet customer requirements for proposals.
- Coordinate efforts with 3PL for optimal account management.
- Develop sales tools (literature, brochures, website, and all media) and customer communications to support sales and the customer. Prepare customer communication for product launches, backorders and other information as needed.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at industry meetings while promoting the generic business. This will include presenting product features and benefits to a targeted trade class of customers
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience selling generic pharmaceutical products
- Injectables experience a plus
- High level of success working with product launches
As a member of the Hisun Pharmaceuticals USA team, you’ll find an environment that celebrates diversity and encourages the open exchange of ideas. We are proud to offer an attractive salary along with a generous benefits package including employer matched 401(K) program, paid vacation days, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org