National Account Director
Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. was established in 1956 and currently employs over 9000 people, and is a public trade company (stock code 600267). Hisun’s vision is to become a widely respected international pharmaceutical company by advancing its mission of persisting in pharmaceutical innovation for the benefit of human beings. Hisun focuses on the integration of pharmaceutical research and development (R&D) with production resources to provide its global customers with outstanding products and services. To date, over 40 of the company's products have passed certification by the FDA (U.S.), EDQM (EU), TGA (Australia), KFDA(Korea), etc., and are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide.
Hisun Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. was established in Princeton, New Jersey in November 2009 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. Currently we have an opening in our Sales Organization,
Hisun Pharmaceuticals USA is seeking a senior National Account Executive for the Trade, Retail and GPO segments. This position is responsible for developing key customers and relationships within the generic drug area and facilitating the sales of Hisun products.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with generic drug wholesalers, retailers and GPO’s.
- Create account-specific sales plans and financial objectives.
- Development of account and product specific sales forecast.
- Recognize market dynamics, communicate market insights to Hisun management, if necessary, develop and implement alternative plans to achieve account-specific goals.
- Demonstrate high level financial acumen and contract negotiating skills to achieve account-specific objectives.
- Establishing new product distribution channels / opportunities.
- In-depth knowledge of Hisun portfolio and competitive products.
- Organize daily activities to maximize achievement of sales and market share objectives.
- Represent Hisun USA at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Other marketing and sales related responsibilities required by Hisun management.
- 10+ years direct generic drug sales experience with wholesalers and retailers.
- Demonstrated ability to access key decision makers within wholesaler, retailer and buying group segments.
- Demonstrated contracting, forecasting and financial analytical experience.
- Pharmaceutical sales account management experience.
- Successful record of generic drug sales and marketing experience.
- Superior knowledge of healthcare market access environment and critical issues.
Additional Desirable Skills & Competencies:
- Experience in OTC market place with retailers and wholesalers.
- Contract Manufacturing Organization experience.
- Experience with hospital-specific and specialty products.
- Specialty Pharmacy experience.
- Experience in veterinary pharmaceuticals.
As a member of the Hisun Pharmaceuticals USA team, you’ll find an environment that celebrates diversity and encourages the open exchange of ideas. We are proud to offer an attractive salary along with a generous benefits package including employer matched 401(K) program, paid vacation days, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages.