Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. was established in 1956 and currently employs over 9000 people, and is a public trade company (stock code 600267). Hisun’s vision is to become a widely respected international pharmaceutical company by advancing its mission of persisting in pharmaceutical innovation for the benefit of human beings. Hisun focuses on the integration of pharmaceutical research and development (R&D) with production resources to provide its global customers with outstanding products and services. To date, over 40 of the company's products have passed certification by the FDA (U.S.), EDQM (EU), TGA (Australia), KFDA(Korea), etc., and are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide.
Hisun Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. was established in Princeton, New Jersey in November 2009 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. Currently we are implementing a continuous manufacturing project in both US and China.
Process Engineer (Continuous Manufacturing)
This position is designed to support the implementation of continuous manufacturing project as well as product process development. It requires the qualified candidate have a chemical engineering degree with solid fundamental knowledge in continuous manufacturing, material characterization, process modeling, design of experiment and statistical skills. It would be a plus if such candidate already masters the skills of using various process analytical tools. This project and position will expose the candidate to various new problems and challenges, which has very limited or no existing support as the nature of new technology. It also requires the qualified candidate have the mentality to keep learning new skills, work at a complex and diverse professional environment. From this project, they will possess demonstrated skills in continuous manufacturing technology, complex problem-solving, people management and leadership.
- System implementation:
- Supervise equipment installation, commissioning and qualification
- Lead and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Supporting IQ/OQ/PQ and GMP verification
- Material characterization:
- Using various analytical equipment to characterize material property
- Using statistical tool to quantify material property, define similarity and differences
- Building material library
- Correlating material property with process development, optimization and control
- Process development and modeling:
- Work with R&D for formulation development
- Work with R&D to develop and implement process development experiment protocol
- Documenting process experiment data
- Support R&D to optimize process
- Using software to model continuous manufacturing process
- Master or higher in chemical engineering or related from accredited program
- Knowledge or experience in implementing continuous manufacturing equipment
- 2+ years work GMP related experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in plant support, R&D, process development
- Experience translating experimental program data to modeling & technology development efforts
- Experience in process control and optimization desired
- Available for up to 40% annual travel, both foreign and domestic
As a member of the Hisun Pharmaceuticals USA team, you’ll find an environment that celebrates diversity and encourages the open exchange of ideas. We are proud to offer an attractive salary along with a generous benefits package including employer matched 401(K) program, paid vacation days, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to email@example.com