Senior Product Manager
Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. was established in 1956 and currently employs over 9000 people, and is a public trade company (stock code 600267). Hisun’s vision is to become a widely respected international pharmaceutical company by advancing its mission of persisting in pharmaceutical innovation for the benefit of human beings. Hisun focuses on the integration of pharmaceutical research and development (R&D) with production resources to provide its global customers with outstanding products and services. To date, over 40 of the company's products have passed certification by the FDA (U.S.), EDQM (EU), TGA (Australia), KFDA(Korea), etc., and are sold in more than 30 countries worldwide.
Hisun Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. was established in Princeton, New Jersey in November 2009 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. Currently we have an opening in our Sales Organization：
Senior Product Manager
Provide marketing functions to meet organizational objectives, including: coordinate, prioritize, develop, and execute Marketing activities; develop, assess, and improve the Value Proposition; develop and launch promotional materials; support sales efforts. Provide information and support for the U.S. generic product line to meet sales and margin objectives. Achieve the corporate objectives by driving execution of sales and marketing plan, tracking actuals vs. target and other key metrics such as market trends, competitive threats, supply and demand management then recommending tactics to achieve targets. Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist in the coordination of marketing activities, with an emphasis on replicating, electronically many of these activities.
- Manage team activities to ensure on-time launches and data gathering to meet customer requirements for proposals.
- Create templates for pricing analysis, product, customer and competitive information databases.
- Provide pipeline product forecasts and recommendations for new product development or partnerships.
- Supply supporting documentation and market overview for the recommendation.
- Coordinate on new product prioritization, filing, pre-launch and launch, monitor the filing to launch process, recommend and approve trade dress, participate in key pre-launch meetings.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4-6 years related experience, with at least one year experience in marketing or product management, or MBA with 1-3 years related experience.
MINIMUM TRAINING & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Product management or analytical experience in generic pharmaceuticals preferred. Strong presentation & communication skills, strategic planning, critical thinking and analysis of market conditions.
As a member of the Hisun Pharmaceuticals USA team, you’ll find an environment that celebrates diversity and encourages the open exchange of ideas. We are proud to offer an attractive salary along with a generous benefits package including employer matched 401(K) program, paid vacation days, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org