Supply Chain Specialist/Manager
Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. was established in 1956 and currently employs over 9000 people, a public trade company (stock code 600267). Hisun focuses on the integration of pharmaceutical research and development (R&D) with production resources to provide its global customers with outstanding products and services. Hisun is one of the major pharmaceutical companies in China and have mor than 100 products sold in over 70 countries around the world.
Hisun Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. was established in New Jersey in 2009 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Zhejiang Hisun Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. Currently we have an opening in our Supply Chain in Bridgewater, NJ:
Supply Chain Specialist/Manager
This is a position responsible for managing and directing all supply chain related activities of the organization. The position plays a key role for the company’s commercial organization (Sales & Marketing) by supporting all the planning, procurement, logistics, and customer relationship aspects. The position will report to the CEO and will work closely with the sales team. We are looking for an experienced, hands-on player with a heavy focus on being a trusted supply chain partner for our commercial organization.
Supply chain task:
Experiences to work with all functions involved in pharmaceutical supply chain with emphasis on international generic drug product supply:
- Communication: routinely communicate with people in sales team, manufacturing, quality, warehouse, shipper, 3PL, finance, etc. to ensure the safety of drug supply on time
- Transportation: negotiate with shippers to arrange the shipment, coordinate with quality and warehouse for the release and pick up of the products, assist the custom clearance and regulatory release of the goods, arrange the receiving, quarantine, and registration of the products with 3Pl and quality
- Planning and Analysis: work with the sales team and finance to understand the market demand, come up with rolling forecast, analyze the supply situation, and communicate with planning department to ensure the readily production of all the drug products
- Inventory control: constantly monitor the inventory, communicate with sales team, manufacturing, and management to minimize potential issues of any supply disruption
- Management: collaborate with other departments to close operational gaps, coordinate the activities from all the functions involved in the supply chain, identify potential issues and resolve them in a timely fashion
- Market analysis: conduct product specific market analysis, identify new opportunities for future growth
- A Bachelor's degree in science is required, preferably in life science areas such as chemistry, biology, pharmaceutical sciences, etc.
- Advanced degree such as MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of supply chain working experiences in pharmaceutical industry is highly preferred
- Familiarity with safety regulations, including those outlined by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Understanding of procedural best practices in supply chain management
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Team player and positive work ethic
- Language: Mandarin Chinese is a highly preferred
As a member of the Hisun Pharmaceuticals USA team, you’ll find an environment that celebrates diversity and encourages the open exchange of ideas. We are proud to offer an attractive salary along with a generous benefits package including employer matched 401(K) program, paid vacation days, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes to email@example.com