6th R&D Sourcing & Procurement Summit
May 03, 2022
We are excited for the 6th Advanced R&D Procurement & Sourcing in Pharma Summit returning to Boston in April, reuniting senior leaders to share their stories and lessons learned, and how they implement strategic sourcing to optimize spending and mitigate risks.
As the one and only community dedicated to 100+ R&D procurement, category management, and sourcing professionals, this is your must-attend conference in 2022 to benchmark your SOPs against your peers and stay at the forefront of technology to streamline your procurement processes. Leave this meeting with practical tips to drive scientific innovations with sustainability, optimized spend and strengthened vendor relationships!
Your Unmissable Spotlight Case Studies In 2022:
- Establish robust external supplier relationship models to advance your pipeline development with Betrand Rosier, Global Procurement Head, Sanofi
- Explore lessons learned from COVID including strategic investing with Sean Cumbie, Vice President, Global Sourcing & Procurement, NOVAVAX
- Get interactive with a panel discussion on ‘What’s Next for Procurement?’ with Manuele Burdese, Senior Director, Head of Business Insights & Analytics Strategic Sourcing & Procurement, BMS, Antoinette Scorey, Sr Director, Strategic Sourcing & Procurement, Apellis Pharma, and Samuel Moon, Head of Supply Chain, Avellino Labs.
- Explore Supply chain global shortages to ensure continued R&D operations with Greg Mason, Director, Global Categories Procurement, Lab Operations, Charles River Laboratories
- Hear from savvy Biotech on establishing effective SRM and outlining that little fish like the big pond with Rose Prisco, Associate Director, Clinical Procurement, Pacira Pharmaceuticals.