Hisun aggressively explores opportunities for strategic partnerships and alliances world-wide. Our Business Development team of industry experts regularly review in-licensing, merger and acquisition opportunities.
With the unique challenges of doing business in China, selecting the right business partner to navigate the business, cultural, regulatory and government complexities is critical. At Hisun we believe we can help accelerate the establishment of your commercial presence and product uptake in the Chinese market.
We also look for expansion in the US and other territories through strategic partnership and alliances. We welcome opportunities to partner with pharmaceutical companies and investment institutes to exploit the wealth of industry experience and fast growing potential.
To speak with Hisun regarding business or product collaboration opportunities, please contact:
Director Business Development and Sales
Hisun Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc.
212 Carnegie Center, Suite 302
Princeton, NJ 08540-6236
News & Events
- The Protein Engineering Summit (PEGS) Boston 05/01/ 2017
- InformEx 05/16/ 2017
- Convention of Pharmaceutical Ingredients (CPhI) North America 05/16/ 2017
- Generic Pharma Association CMC Workshop 05/23/ 2017
- HDA 2017 Business and Leadership Conference 06/11/ 2017
- 2017 BIO International Convention 06/19/ 2017
- Convention of Pharmaceutical Ingredients (CPhI)- China 06/20/ 2017
- 7th World ADC San Diego 09/20/ 2017
- Convention of Pharmaceutical Ingredients (CPhI) Worldwide 10/24/ 2017
- 2017 GPhA Fall Technical Conference 11/06/ 2017