February 07, 2023
The event is hosted by the Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association (DCAT), a not-for-profit Business Development Association, for its’ 500+ Member Companies. DCAT Week is not a trade show. Instead, DCAT Week is a unique, multifaceted week of events that provides the following opportunities for its Member Companies:
- The ability to reserve meeting space in official DCAT Week hotels to privately conduct high-level business meetings in convenient locations. Companies plan their own meetings. DCAT doesn’t schedule.
- The opportunity to learn from industry thought leaders at education sessions and keynotes. These programs are developed by industry volunteer committees that understand the topics that are top of mind among their colleagues. Sessions are geared to present unbiased, timely, and valuable information to Member Companies.
- The access to various networking events such as the Member Receptions, Member Announcement Forum, Research Study Presentations, Women’s Networking Breakfast, and more.
- The use of Member Company Lounges and other DCAT Member Company areas only.
- The ability to request a specialized DCAT Member Company Name Badge used by attendees for instant introductions, at-a-glance name recall, and to make new connections easier.
- Access to Member-only attendee features on the DCAT Mobile App.
- The right to purchase tables at the DCAT Annual Black-Tie Dinner and host on-site pre and post-hospitality events.
- The ability to market their company through exclusive-member-only branding.